Michigan International Alpaca Fest
October 13th and 14th 2018,
The Summit Sports and Ice Complex
9410 Davis Highway
Dimondale, MI 48821
REGISTRATION is OPEN, closes September 30th.
2018 Judges, Wade Gease, All Halter classes, Production and Youth Showmanship Judy Keske, Walking Fleece Explanation of Walking Fleece Competition, click on the Walking Fleece Tab
PUBLIC HOURS: Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm, Sunday 9:00am-2:00pm
2018 Vendors: Lanart International, Alpaca Family Farm, Homestead Acres
- Registration opens August 1, 2018, Deadline for $129 stall price is September 17, 2018
- After September 17, 2018 Stall fee will be $159.00 Registration will close at midnight on September 30, 2018
- Vendor space fee is $129.00, no limit on number of spaces you can reserve.
- No refunds will be issued after September 30 , 2018
- After a farm has completed their on line registration, the Alpaca substitution fee will be $25.00
- New Sponsorship Opportunities are available, check them out by clicking on the Sponsorship tab.